Saturday, November 28, 2009

Week 11 - Short & Sweet

It was a short week but we crammed in some stuff!

This week Quinn:

**Did two lessons in his geography book.

**Completed lessons 11 & 12 in 4A.

**Wrote a five paragraph rough draft and half of a final draft paper on things he is thankful for using the IEW five paragraph model. He Chose his family, food, and his dog

**Practiced his Interpretive speech for The Fall Showcase.

**Did several devotionals with me from his devotional book.

This Week Evelyn:

**Completed lessons 39-42 in 1B. She finished basic division and is now doing basic fractions.

**Started the weekly lessons in A Reason for Handwriting.

**Wrote a rough draft and half of a final draft on Things she is thankful for. She chose Food, animals and art.


Together We:

**did 4 out of 5 days worth of dictation. This week's list introduced words that start with "wh" like who what when where why etc...

**Read the Bible.

**read more of Twenty One Balloons.

**Read about in Windows of the World.

**Read more of Castle Diary.

**Read more of Usborne Time Traveler: Knights.

**Completed practice lessons S-V in I Can Do All Things.

**Added the word 'smitten' to our vocabulary notebooks

**Watched Liberty's Kids

1 comment:

ohio12 said...

Just saw you signed on to follow my blog. That is so sweet. When I saw your blog I think I might have figured out why. We seem to have some similar ideas! Yes, I do think you can do relaxed classical. I look forward to reading again in the future. -Laura